As a Global Leadership Fellow at the World Economic Forum, your job will combine on-the-job training in roles that vary from knowledge creation to project management to insight generation to community curation. You will benefit from rigorous training in Systems Leadership through a customized learning programme established in partnership with leading global universities, and you will have the opportunity to work on your individual development with an experienced executive coach. Throughout the three-year programme, you can expect to rotate at least once to another role in the Forum giving you the opportunity to experience different parts of the organization.
As a Fellow, you will learn to manage complexity and ambiguity, work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, become an agile and resilient leader, earn a Master’s in Systems Leadership, and interact with some of the world’s most influential individuals and institutions.
The programme is co-designed and co-developed in association with some of the world’s foremost experts in leadership, management, organizational behavior and experiential learning. Fellows are trained at CEIBS, Columbia University, INSEAD, the London Business School, THNK School of Creative Leadership and Innovation, and the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
What your role might look like:
• Manage, Collaborate and coordinate public and private partnerships in the development, leadership, and management of the system/initiative/project/community, as well as proactively drive insights, conclusions, and delivery
• Build and maintain positive relationships with high-level representatives from members of the system/initiative/project/community, such that they feel their interests are understood and respected and that they can achieve value from their participation
• Manage multiple stakeholder relationships and balance competing priorities; regularly update stakeholders with communications and manage the web platform
• Design and facilitate dialogue between individuals from across all sectors of global society, with a particular focus on scaling impact and leading to actionable outcomes
• Drive effective project delivery, integration and coordination through a highly collaborative approach and effective resourcing, budgeting, project and process management, communication and reporting
• Create and produce regularly distributed content via the Forum’s distribution channels
• Coordinate across all Forum teams and relevant partners to understand priorities and requirements to increase the impact of the project/system/initiative/community
• Between four and eight years of full-time work experience
• Master’s degree, from an accredited university, in any discipline
• A high level of intellectual curiosity and humility
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational and project management skills
• Ability to think conceptually and globally about a broad range of issues
• Experience in writing briefs, capturing information and generating insights
• Ability to engage and interact with high-level stakeholders and present information with confidence
• Adaptable and resilient; able to thrive in an ambiguous and dynamic environment
• Ability to empathize with others and see the world through their lens
For more information: