The University of Lausanne in Switzerland awards the UNIL Master’s Grants on an ambitious basis to international students who wish to continue a Master’s Degree at the University.
These Master’s scholarships are scholarships for excellence given particularly to students who have graduated from an international university and whose academic results are of a very extraordinary level.
• To have received a foreign university degree considered equivalent to a Bachelor at UNIL before the beginning of the master’s program at UNIL.
• To have distinguished yourself during your studies, especially through particularly brilliant academic results.
• To have a language level of at least B2 (according to the European Language Portfolio global scale) in French or English according to the language in which you’re chosen masters is taught.
• Not to have been registered with UNIL in the past.
• To have paid the CHF 200.00 administration fee (see document, “list of documents to attach to your application”).