UNHCR, the UN Refugee Agency is pleased to offer Private Sector Communication Internship for the duration of 6 months. UNHCR is seeking a dynamic and proactive intern, with a strong interest in communication and refugee issues, to complete a six-month internship within UNHCR’s Private Sector Communication team. This is an unpaid internship programme. International students are eligible to apply for this programme.
The selected intern will be based within the Private Sector Communication team in UN City, Copenhagen and will work under the supervision of the Associate Fundraising Communication Officer.
The ideal candidate will:
• Possess an undergraduate/master’s degree in a relevant field
• Be available to work full time (40 hours) for a six-month period
• Be a strong communicator with fluency in English (advanced writing and editing skills)
• Have excellent research and organizational skills
• Knowledge of digital media, content management systems or other web based applications
• Knowledge of email marketing software such as ExactTarget or MailChimp will be considered an asset
• International students are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
Application Deadline: June 29, 2017
For more information:
Visit this Official Webpage