Facebook’s purpose is to give people the ability to build community and make the world closer together. Through their family of apps and services, they are building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together.
The Facebook team is at the intersection of software engineering and digital advertising. This role is for engineers who love to build products and work with partners to realize the full potential of those products. You will spend 50% of your time working with product engineering teams and writing code. The other 50% you will spend working directly with partners. This is an engineering role with a high bar for problem-solving and coding skills.
• Collaborate with product engineering teams to build new products and improve existing ones
• Deeply understand Facebook ad technologies stack including Facebook Ads API, Facebook Ads for Apps and for Web sites
• Deeply understand the business of your partners, identify problems or opportunities then address them using technology
• Split time nearly evenly between hands-on coding and guiding partners
• Enrolled in Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related courses
• Fluency in Portuguese and English
• Write clean, solid, readable, and well-documented code
• Fluid communication skills among technical and non-technical professionals
• Knowledge and experience with at least one Python, PHP, C/C++, Ruby, C# or Java
• Graduation date: December/2018 – Other graduation dates are not eligible
• Availability of 1 year of internship (Jan – Dez 2018), 30 hours/week from Monday to Friday APPLICATIONS DUE TO SEPTEMBER 15th.
For more information: