Climate Tracker is launching its COP23 opportunity, and it is stacked with opportunities and prizes for Trackers from everywhere in the world! Young writers from around the world are invited to apply for the Climate Tracker Writing Fellowship.
Around the world, Renewable energy is driving bigger changes than we have seen in generations, and the pressure is on for countries to take their transitions even further. The message is clear now, it doesn’t matter where you’re from; it’s time to take your commitments to Climate Change seriously. If you want to be part of this incredible transition, it’s time to raise your voice, and join this opportunity for an FIJ LY FUNDED trip to COP23, in Germany in November.
Five young writers will be rewarded with a spot to COP 23 in Germany!
After submitting your articles, you are eligible to win a writing fellowship with Climate Tracker. Writing fellows are paid to deliver a certain amount of articles about certain topics. They also receive personalized training by Climate Tracker and get help in refining their publishing skills.
• Open to young writers from around the world (like yourself) who can help them write inspiring stories and to publish them in media
• Participants from all countries are eligible for their #RaiselJParis opportunity.
• They do have one special set of Countries, and we will DEFINIT LY SELECT at least ONE PERSON from the following Countries: Indonesia, The Philippines, India Ethiopia, Nigeria, Egypt
• Bangladesh I Peru I Pakistan I Turkey. But they have 4 other spots available for anyone in the world!
• The best writers will be chosen among the applicants by analyzing their outreach and writing skills.
Deadline: July 31, 2017
For more information: