Calling on young founders of social ventures with impact in Asia! Join the upcoming #ChangemakerXchange summit in the Philippines on September 4 to 8, 2017! Co-created by Ashoka and the Robert Bosch Stiftung, the ChangemakerXchange is a global collaboration platform for young innovators to connect and co-create with peers around the world!
ChangemakerXchange will cover 100% of all travel as well as most of the conference costs for all 4 nights and 5 days (including flight costs, accommodation, inner city travel, food, entrance fees and more).
To qualify, applicants for ChangemakerXchange:
• must be between 18 to 30 years old (only 3 slots are reserved for applicants aged 29 and 30)
• should have founded or co-founded their own social venture, which is already operational and addresses a relevant social problem (having an idea or actively volunteering is, unfortunately, not enough)
• must be able to speak English well enough to listen to sessions, participate in discussions, and give presentations
• should be skilled, knowledgeable, and able to play an active role in a community of collaborative young social entrepreneurs
• must come from South Korea, Japan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, the Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, China, and India (as for applicants from Europe, their work must have an impact in Asia)
Application Deadline: July 9, 2017
For more information:
Visit this Official Webpage