The Goldman Sachs is looking for individuals to apply for its scholarships for girls students. Scholarships are open to up to 25 female engineers who exhibit outstanding academic performance, powerful leadership and an enthusiasm for learning and resolving problems.
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is the first global investment banking, securities, and investment management firm that give a broad range of financial services to an abundant and diversified customer support that involves partnerships, financial organizations, governments, and individuals.
• All access, three-day conference pass, round-trip airfare, hotel accommodations and daily meal stipend for the Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in computing event
• Two night, all-expenses-paid trip to our New York City headquarters to meet with senior engineers (end of the first semester)
• An onsite interview for a 2018 full-time role or internship role
• Enrolled full time in a Bachelors program at a four-year college or university
• Graduation Date: November 2017 – June 2019
• Major: Computer Science, Mathematics or a related STEM field.
Deadline: August 25, 2017.
FOR MORE INFO: VISIT THIS OFFICIAL WEBPAGE