The Centre selects 15 Fellows a year for a nine-month term at the Library, from September through May. Furthermore, the Fellows involve in a continuous interchange of ideas within the
Centre and in public forums during the Library.
• Available to top-quality writing from academics as well as from academics, independent scholars and creative writers (novelists, playwrights, poets).
• Applicants who need to work primarily in The New York Public Library’s other research centers
• The New York Public Library for the Performing Arts, the Schaumburg Centre for Research in Black
• Culture, and the Science, Industry and Business Library— are not eligible for this fellowship.
• Fellows are required to work at the Cullman Centre for the duration of the fellowship term and may not accept other major professional obligations during the term. Some fellows may have a few prior commitments but must limit research trips, attendance at scholarly meetings, and speaking engagements to short periods of time.
• Fellowships will not be granted to post-doctoral fellows or to applicants doing graduate-school dissertation research.
• The Cullman center will not accept dossier letters in place of new letters of recommendation.
• Fellows must be conversant in English.
Application Deadline:September 29,2017
FOR MORE INFO: VISIT THIS OFFICIAL WEBPAGE