Do not miss this chance to apply for Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) 2018.
SINGA is a collaboration between the Agency for Science, Technology, and Research (A*STAR), the Nanyang Technological University (NTU), the National University of Singapore (NL’S), and the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SLITD). The scholars can decide to do their research activity mainly at A*STAR, NTU, NL’S, or SUTD.
The award grants financial assistance for up to 4 years of Ph.D. studies. This includes:
• Full support of tuition fees;
• Stipends – $2,000 per month (24,000 per annum), to be increased to $2,5OO per month
• ($30, OOO per annum) after passing Qualifying Examinations;
• One-time $1,000 settling-in allowance;
• One-time airfare grant of $1,000.
• Application is open to all international students;
• Applicants should be graduates with a passion for research and outstanding academic results;
• Should have good skills in written and spoken English;
• Have good reports from academic referees.
Application Deadline: January 1, 2018
FOR MORE INFO: