Applications are now open for the undergraduate Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship Program at the University of Toronto. The Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship Program is designated to acknowledge international students who prove an outstanding academic performance and creativity and who are identified as leaders within their school. A particular importance is put on the influence the student has had on the life of their school and society, and their future potential to engage positively to the global
• The Lester B. Pearson International Scholarships will cover tuition, books, incidental fees, and full
residence support for four years. The scholarship is tenable only at the University of Toronto for the
2017/2018 academic session.
- Applicant must be an international student. The award is only for students entering undergraduate programs. Graduate and second-entry programs students, including medicine, will not be eligible;
- The international student must first be nominated by their school. The student will be invited to submit an application to the Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship program
- The student must currently be in their final year of secondary school or have graduated no earlier than June 2017:
- The student must be intending to begin university in the upcoming academic year:
- Must be an original and creative thinker:
- Must be committed to school and community.
- Must be a high achiever in academic and creative pursuits.
- Must be enthusiastic about learning and intellectual exploration.
- Must have demonstrated strong leadership skills,
- Note that students already attending post-secondary studies cannot be considered.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2017
For more info: Visit this Official Webpage