Invite for application is ongoing for the J. Paul Getty Trust Graduate Internship Program 2018-2019. The Graduate internships are awarded in the four programs of the J. Paul Getty Trust—the. Paul Getty Museum, the Getty Research Institute, the Getty Conservation Institute, and the Getty Foundation, and in Getty Publications—to graduate students who plan to seek careers in areas related to the visual arts. Training and work experience positions are available in fields such as curatorial, education, conservation, research, publications, information management public programs, and grantmaking.
- Grant amounts are $20.000 for eight months and $30,000 for twelve months, plus $1,000 towards relocation expenses. Housing is not provided;
- Support for research travel is available for up to $2,500:
- Graduate Interns are eligible to enroll in the Getty’s health care plan. Please note that grant funds may be subject to federal and state taxes and deductions.
- internships are open to students of all nationalities;
- Applicants must be:
- Students currently enrolled in a graduate program (Masters or Doctorate) in a field relevant to the internship(s) for which they are applying for
- Individuals who have completed a relevant graduate degree on or after January 1, 201 5, with postgraduate activities in their field, paid or unpaid.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2017
For more info: Visit this Official Webpage