Call for applications of the D-Prize Distribution Challenge. D-Prize funds new entrepreneurs who expand access to proven poverty interventions. The world has already discovered ways to stop poverty, yet the best interventions are not being given at mass-scale.
Can you create a business or NGO that solves one of the Distribution Challenges below? If chosen they will award you up to $20,000 to launch a pilot in any region where extreme poverty exists.
- Girl’s Education
- Global Health
- All winners will be awarded up to $20,000. The award is offered in the form of a convertible grant.
- Up to 25 of the most promising proposals will be selected for funding awards, regardless of which challenge track was selected.
- D-Prize is for aspiring entrepreneurs from anywhere in the world, of any age, and any background.
- They will consider funding existing organizations only if you are piloting a new distribution-focused initiative, and you need high-risk capital.
- The sole restriction is that individuals and their immediate family on the judging panel may not participate as a contestant.
- D-Prize is also open to any business model (for-profit, nonprofit, and everything in between).
Application Deadline: November 19. December 10 and 31, 2017
For more info: Visit this Official Webpage